Membership & Application Form
Benefits of joining Swindon Twin Peaks membership database:
|Weekly pre planned training walks starting from|
|Mondays - Link Centre in West Swindon, by Library door entrance at 7pm||Tuesdays - East Swindon Holiday Inn,by Coate Water at 7pm||Wednesday - Haydon Wick Community Centre 6:30 pm|
- Advice on the best possible ways of securing places in charity events
- Regular pre planned longer training walks on Sundays to build up endurance for the Moonwalk
- Meet likeminded people to walk with / talk with & motivate each other. Make good friendships
- Support of experienced Moonwalkers
- Advice on correct walking techniques, footwear and common complaints
- Advice, support on fundraising
- Details and invitations to fundraising events and other events that Swindon Twin Peaks are involved in
- Subsidised and well organised coach transport to / from the London Moonwalk
- Team Bra !!
Want to join us as a member of this fun group and receive information? Please use the link below to access and print our Membership Form.
£5 Membership per calendar year starting September to August.